Friday 7 February 2014

My Dream, My Future..

Posted by Unknown at 03:11
Live your dreams

Some people say that "people who have no dreams of the future will not fly far away."  Because of that I come to think and started to plan about my future. I will be a lawyer.
Becoming a lawyer is not that easy to reach. You need to be book lover that even a single minute is useless when you missed to study and memorize all the important things. You need to value time and exert much effort for this. I need to prepare myself for the consequences that I will be facing if I'm now in the situation. After graduation, I will be taking political science for the preparation of law. I just wish that my parent's will allow me because it takes a long years for me to study. No matter what I will insist. It's my dream I want to solve problems and give justice. And so that I will give my family a better life and living. A life that they will be living to the fullest. This dream is not only for my own happiness but also to my family. I want to picture myself wearing a lawyers dress. I want my family to be proud of me. And in the future I will build my own house and buy my own cars. I want to be rich. Ooopss. I need to stop there. I don't want my dreams to be just dreams only. I will live for it,  with my dreams I will be flying far.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ariannejoy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos