Thursday 6 February 2014

Posted by Unknown at 18:54
Kannawidan Festival

Kannawidan is celebrated every last week of January here in Ilocos Sur. In this celebration all the products of the different places in the Ilocos Sur is presented through displaying them in the designated place wherein all the activities will be done. Ilocos people were fun in tasting and trying all the products of each place. I was once given the opportunity to taste the mikilunggay of Candon if I'm not mistaken, I'm just carried away because I was greatly amazed by it's wonderful taste. Isn't it amazing? Another, the furnitures of San Vicente, you can see how artistic the style of every furniture. Many activities, shows,pageants are done. Actors and actresses and many other personalities from the different networks and places were invited to witness the wonders of Kannawidan Festival. Like Yves Flores and Karen Reyes who hosted the Little Miss Saniata. Jhonalyn Viray and Enzo Pineda also came here to entertain our fellow Ilocanos. And a concert was given by Bamboo sad to say, my father didn't allow me to go there because it was risky to go outside in a crowd. But atleast I had already gone there and had an amazing experience with my family. Kannawidan is one of the biggest celebration here in Ilocos Sur. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ariannejoy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos