Friday 7 February 2014

Change..It starts with me

Posted by Unknown at 02:10
A Hello for ME :D

Life is not about changing yourself, it's about creating yourself. Creating yourself is not that easy you need to focus on it. Do it with all of your heart so that you can create a very rare and unique you. 
Before I will start my plans and preparations for this change let's have some throwback. Last year I become foul and weak for love and everything. I let myself fall from someone who doesn't deserve my love and everything. And now, it's new year and we all know that we have given all the chances to internalize ourselves although new years resolution is not given importance to us. On this day forward I promise to change and create a better me. It's not about my physical appearance but my attitudes. I will no longer be a foul but I will be strong and smart enough to face all the challenges of life. And I will be wiser in choosing the man whom I will fall in love with. I'll make sure that man will never hurt and leave me despite of everything. And mostly will love me endlessly. I'm so choosey and dramatic LOL. Today I will never be the girl whom the boys are playing with and leave me that easy. People change and also feelings fades. I had already left and forgot my past I am now concentrating to my present for my future. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ariannejoy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos